PlantaMulsePlus - New!!! For Stable Liquid Emulsions!
Natural Plant Source, PEG-free, biodegradable, nonionic emulsifier completely based on renewable raw materials. PlantaMulsePlus is made from the esters of glycerin and fatty acids - stearic acid and behenic acid.
PlantaMulsePlus performs beautifully at very low percentages to formulate stable, sprayable emulsions such as body mist or facial mist. PlantaMulsePlus will emulsify essential oils, as well as oils and emollients, in sprayable formulations and is recommended as a replacement for ethoxylated emulsifiers such as Polysorbate 20. PlantaMulsePlus offers superb moisturization properties and lovely sensory characteristics in stable, low viscosity formulas. PlantaMulsePlus is supplied in easy to use pastilles.
PlantaMulsePlus can also be used as a complete self-emulsifier for elegant body milks and light lotions. PlantaMulsePlus will leave skin feeling exceptionally soft, smooth and conditioned.
- PlantaMulsePlus is compatible with most ingredients is a perfect carrier for most active ingredients.
- PlantaMulsePlus is supplied in easy to use pastille form.
- PlantaMulsePlus eliminates the need for Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80 and other ethoxylated emulsifiers in the formulation of sprayable body mist.
- PlantaMulsePlus is easy to use and provides all natural, stable emulsification for sprayable lotion milk, body mist, facial mist and light lotions.
- Sprayable emulsions will be opaque and will not be clear.
- PlantaMulsePlus can also be used with co-emulsifiers and fatty alcohols to formulate high viscosity lotions, creams, and other emulsions.
- PlantaMulsePlus is based on vegetable source raw materials and is PEG-free. It is biocompatible and biodegradable and offers skin conditioning and a soft feel. PlantaMulse is a trademark of The Herbarie.
Please visit our Formulary for more information.
Sprays: 2.5% - 4.0%
Creams: 3.0-4.0% with co-emulsifier such as Glyceryl Stearate (1-3%)
INCI Name: Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate (and) Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate
Physical Form: Yellow to gold pastilles
HLB Value: 13
Stable between pH 4.0 to 8.5
A high shear stickblender may be used to form stable, sprayable emulsions. For best results with sprayable formulations, we recommend the use of a homogenizer.