PlantaMulse Liquid - Natural Plant Source, PEG-free, biodegradable emulsifier made from the esters of glycerin and fatty acids.
PlantaMulseLiquid performs beautifully at very low percentages to formulate cold process, sprayable formulations such as body mist or facial mist. PlantaMulseLiquid will emulsify essential oils, as well as light oils and emollients, in sprayable formulations and is recommended as a replacement for ethoxylated emulsifiers such as Polysorbate 20.
PlantaMulseLiquid can also be used as a complete self-emulsifier for elegant body milks and light, cold process lotions. PlantaMulseLiquid is easy to use and will leave skin feeling exceptionally soft, smooth and conditioned.
PlantaMulse Liquid has the ability to form lamellar liquid-crystalline structures in water which provides some emulsification and superb re-fatting properties and sensory characteristics. Sprayable emulsions made with PlantaMulse Liquid will separate upon standing and will need to be shaken before each use.
- PlantaMulseLiquid is compatible with most ingredients and due to its lamellar liquid-crystalline structure is a perfect carrier for active ingredients. PlantaMulseLiquid is not compatible with cationics.
- PlantaMulseLiquid is supplied in easy to use liquid form.
- PlantaMulseLiquid eliminates the need for Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80 and other ethoxylated emulsifiers in the formulation of sprayable body mist.
- PlantaMulse Liquid is easy to use and provides all natural, PEG-free emulsification for cold-process, sprayable lotion milk, body mist, facial mist and light lotions.
- Sprayable emulsions will be opaque and will not be clear.
- PlantaMulseLiquid can also be used with co-emulsifiers and fatty alcohols to formulate high viscosity lotions, creams, and other emulsions.
- PlantaMulseLiquid is based on vegetable source raw materials and is free from ethylene oxide and nitrosamines. It is biocompatible and biodegradable and offers skin conditioning and a soft feel. PlantaMulse is a trademark of The Herbarie.
Please visit our Formulary for more information.
Sprays: 1.5% - 4.0%
INCI Name: Sorbitan Laurate (and) Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate (and) Dilauryl Citrate
Physical Form: Gold to Amber Liquid
HLB Value: 11
Water Content %: <=6
Saponification Value: 150-165
A high shear stickblender may be used to form sprayable emulsions. For best results with sprayable formulations, we recommend the use of a homogenizer.
Size4 ounce - $9.50, 1 pound - $25.95, 8 pound - $207.50, 20 pound - $519.25