Waterproof ExStik PH100 pH Meter KIT
Our ExStik pH 100 Kit is complete with meter and pH flat surface electrode, , protective sensor cap, sample cup, four LR44 button batteries, 1 oz. calibration solution starter (4, 7, 10), and neck strap.
Manufactured by Extech Instruments. Built-in Smart chip offers advanced functions and features to a stick style pH meter not found anywhere else (patent pending).
- Measures pH from 0.00 to 14.00pH
- 0.01pH resolution and accuracy
- Temperature measures from 23°F to 194°F (-5°C to 90°C)
- Smart chip predicts pH electrode performance with "RENEW" indicator when replacement is needed
- Analog bar graph originates at neutral point (pH 7.00) and fluctuates to the left or right depending on the pH level
- "CAL" indicator alerts user to recalibrate
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration recognizes buffer solutions
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- Memory stores and recalls 15 readings and saves last calibrated value
- Data validation indicators show user the reading is stabilized
- Large 3-1/2 digit (2000 count) Digital display with bargraph
- Data Hold, Auto shut-off and low battery indicators
- Easy to replace electrode module
- Waterproof design floats and rubberized housing provides non-slip grip in wet environment
- Complete with meter and pH flat surface electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup, four LR44 button batteries, and neck strap
- Optional weighted base (EX006) holds plastic cup and ExStik meter
- 1 ounce Calibration Solution Starter Set is included.
- Click here to view manual in PDF format.