- DIY Cosmetic Base & Kits
- NEW PRICING AND SPECIAL SALE
- New Products
- Actives, Antioxidants & Anti-Aging
- Botanical Extracts
- Butters & Waxes
- CO2 Extracts
- Conditioners, Thickeners, & Structural Agents
- Dried Botanicals & Herbs
- Emulsifiers-Complete for Creams & Lotions
- Equipment & Accessories
- Essential Oils
- Hydrolyzed Proteins
- Nutrients & Vitamins
- Oils & Emollients
- Oils & Emollients - Water Soluble or Dispersible
- Packaging & Containers
- PhytoScented Botanical Extracts and Blends
- Preservatives, Antioxidants, & Chelating Agents
- Thickeners & Conditioners for Surfactant Systems
VenaSilk Happy Birthday Moisturizing Cream
VenaSilk Happy Birthday Moisturizing Cream is based on our natural emulsification and conditioning system that includes Sodium Behenyl Lactylate (SBL), Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate and VenaSilk. We have combined our natural emulsification system with Shea Butter Organic, Rice Bran Oil, and our Calendula Extract OS for optimum skin moisturizing and conditioning.
Pomegranate Seed CO2, Rose Hip Seed CO2, Amaranth Seed CO2, Syn-Tacks, and Homeostatine serve as the anti-aging actives in this formula. Each of these active ingredients offer unique characteristics to promote skin regeneration, integrity, elasticity, and tonicity. Together, these active ingredients provide a powerful anti-aging package.
|Rose Hydrosol||66.2%= 331 grams|
|VenaSilk||2%= 10 grams|
|Sodium Behenoyl Lactylate||2%= 10 grams|
|Behenyl Alcohol||3%= 15 grams|
|Glyceryl Stearate||2%= 10 grams|
|Shea Butter Organic||12%= 60 grams|
|Rice Bran Oil||2%= 10 grams|
|Calendula Extract OS||2%= 10 grams|
|Meadowfoam Seed Oil||1% = 5 grams|
|Coviox T50||0.5% = 2.5 grams|
|Pomegranate CO2 Extract||1%= 5 grams|
|Rose Hip Seed CO2 Extract||1%= 5 grams|
|Amaranth Seed CO2 Extract||1%= 5 grams|
|Syn-Tacks||1%= 5 grams|
|Homeostatine||3% = 15 grams|
|Germall Plus Liquid||0.3% = 1.5 grams|
|Total||100% = 500.0 grams|
- Part A: Combine VenaSilk and distilled water. Heat to 170 - 175F with mixing.
- Part B: Combine ingredients and heat to 175F. Add Part A to B with mixing.
- Part C: Add ingredients to cooled emulsion (50C/122F or less), Mix well and package.
High shear mixers such as a stick-blender will create an elegant and thicker cream. A propeller mixer or hand-held whisk can be used once the emulsion has formed and will be useful for continued stirring until complete cool-down.
DISCLAIMER: This information is to demonstrate how The Herbarie products can be utilized. Our information is based on our own research and is believed to be accurate. We assume no liability for misuse of our products or data and we urge our purchaser to do their own testing to ensure the products meet their own specifications.
The Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc., Prosperity, SC 29127https://www.theherbarie.com/