- DIY Cosmetic Base & Kits
- NEW PRICING AND SPECIAL SALE
- New Products
- Actives, Antioxidants & Anti-Aging
- Botanical Extracts
- Butters & Waxes
- CO2 Extracts
- Conditioners, Thickeners, & Structural Agents
- Dried Botanicals & Herbs
- Emulsifiers-Complete for Creams & Lotions
- Equipment & Accessories
- Essential Oils
- Hydrolyzed Proteins
- Nutrients & Vitamins
- Oils & Emollients
- Oils & Emollients - Water Soluble or Dispersible
- Packaging & Containers
- PhytoScented Botanical Extracts and Blends
- Preservatives, Antioxidants, & Chelating Agents
- Thickeners & Conditioners for Surfactant Systems
Rose Silk Cream
Our luscious Rose Silk Cream offers a silky smooth feel with the exquisite scent of The Herbarie's Rose PhytoScented Botanical Extract. This formula is based on our natural emulsification and conditioning system that includes Sodium Behenoyl Lactylate (SBL), Behenyl Alcohol, and Glyceryl Stearate. We have combined our natural emulsification system with luscious Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and our Botanical Complex LSC for optimum skin softening, conditioning and moisturization. Our lovely Rose Hydrosol is utilized as the entire water phase in this formulation. Rose PhytoScented Botanical Extract is excellent for dry skin and lends a lovely scent to this exquisite, skin-nourishing and all-natural cream.
|Rose Hydrosol||60.4% = 302 grams|
|Sodium Behenoyl Lactylate (SBL)||2.0% = 10 grams|
|Behenyl Alcohol||4.0% = 20 grams|
|Glyceryl Stearate||2.0% = 10 grams|
|Shea Butter||10.0% = 50 grams|
|Jojoba Oil||5.0% = 25 grams|
|Botanical Complex LSC||8.0% = 40 grams|
|Vitapherole T50||1.0% = 5 grams|
|*Leucidal Liquid||4.0% = 20 grams|
|*MicroGuard||0.6% = 3 grams|
|Rose PhytoScented Botanical Extract||3.0% = 15 grams|
|Total||100.0% = 500 grams|
- Part A: Heat Rose Hydrosol in a stainless steel beaker to approximately 175F.
- Part B: Combine ingredients and heat to approximately 175F or until completely melted. Our stainless steel beakers are perfect for this purpose.
- Add Part A to B and mix until cooldown. (stickblender can be used). Cool to 50C/122F (or less), add Part C and mix well until completely cool.
* Weigh and premix Leucidal Liquid and Microguard. Set aside until cooldown. Our porcelain dishes are perfect for this purpose. Be sure to incorporate completely into cool emulsion.