- DIY Cosmetic Base & Kits
- NEW PRICING AND SPECIAL SALE
- New Products
- Actives, Antioxidants & Anti-Aging
- Botanical Extracts
- Butters & Waxes
- CO2 Extracts
- Conditioners, Thickeners, & Structural Agents
- Dried Botanicals & Herbs
- Emulsifiers-Complete for Creams & Lotions
- Equipment & Accessories
- Essential Oils
- Hydrolyzed Proteins
- Nutrients & Vitamins
- Oils & Emollients
- Oils & Emollients - Water Soluble or Dispersible
- Packaging & Containers
- PhytoScented Botanical Extracts and Blends
- Preservatives, Antioxidants, & Chelating Agents
- Thickeners & Conditioners for Surfactant Systems
Kayla's Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Rich, thick and creamy! Kayla's Deep Conditioning Hair Mask may be just what you need! Perfect for dry hair that needs extra conditioning—safe for most color-treated hair. This formula is designed for use as a pre-shampoo conditioner or as an after shampoo conditioner. Apply to towel dried hair - allow product to remain on hair for 10-15 minutes - rinse off with warm water.
|Distilled Water||25.5% = 127.5 grams|
|Botanical Complex HC||10.0% = 50 grams|
|Rosemary Hydrosol||20.0% = 100 grams|
|Glycerin||5.0% = 25 grams|
|BTMS-Conditioning Emulsifier||8.0% = 40 grams|
|GuarSilk||0.5% = 2.5 grams|
|Jojoba Oil||5.0% = 25 grams|
|Virgin Coconut Oil||5.0% = 25 grams|
|Botanical Complex LHC||10.0% = 50 grams|
|PB Microcide||1% = 5 grams|
|dl Panthenol||5.0% = 25 grams|
|Silk Amino Acids||5.0% = 25 grams|
|Total||100.0% = 500 grams|
Part A (water phase): Using a stainless steel pot, heat all ingredients to 175F Part B (oil phase). Using weigh and pour boats, weigh GuarSilk and set aside. Using a stainless steel pot, combine all other Part B ingredients and heat to melt point (approximately 175F). Remove melted/hot oils from heat. Disperse GuarSilk into hot oils, stirring to separate particles.
- ** Overhead propeller mixer or high shear homogenizer or stickblender will work. Once cream thickens, switch to handheld wire whisk or other stir tool and stir until completely cool.
- ** Viscosity and particle size may vary depending on mixer.
- ** Batch can be scooped into gallon size freezer bag, sealed tightly. Allow 24 hours before dispensing into bottles or jars.
- ** Emulsion will be thick enough for jars, but can be packaged in airless containers or bottles with pumps.
- ** This formula is based on The Herbarie ingredients.
DISCLAIMER: This information is to demonstrate how The Herbarie products can be utilized. Our information is based on our own research and is believed to be accurate. We assume no liability for misuse of our products or data and we urge our purchaser to do their own testing to ensure the products meet their own specifications.
The Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc., Prosperity, SC 29127https://www.theherbarie.com/