- DIY Cosmetic Base & Kits
- NEW PRICING AND SPECIAL SALE
- New Products
- Actives, Antioxidants & Anti-Aging
- Botanical Extracts
- Butters & Waxes
- CO2 Extracts
- Conditioners, Thickeners, & Structural Agents
- Dried Botanicals & Herbs
- Emulsifiers-Complete for Creams & Lotions
- Equipment & Accessories
- Essential Oils
- Hydrolyzed Proteins
- Nutrients & Vitamins
- Oils & Emollients
- Oils & Emollients - Water Soluble or Dispersible
- Packaging & Containers
- PhytoScented Botanical Extracts and Blends
- Preservatives, Antioxidants, & Chelating Agents
- Thickeners & Conditioners for Surfactant Systems
EMT Skin Rescue Serum
EMT Skin Rescue Serum is elegant, easy to make and forms a beautiful gelled product! This formula features our new, easy-to-use, EMT Polymer! Cucumber Extract is cooling, hydrating and toning - Edelweiss Extract offers antioxidant characteristics by defending skin against free radical scavengers - Homeostatine helps to promote the synthesis of collagen for firmer, younger looking skin – and Pepha-Tight provides immediate tightening and long-term strengthening of connective tissue.
This high active, skin rejuvenating serum is excellent for all skin types.
This formula is calculated for a 100 gram batch. The fluid/volume measurements are approximate.
|EMT Polymer||2.0% = 2 grams = 1 teaspoon|
|Distilled Water||75.7% = 75.7 grams = 1/3 cup|
|Cucumber Extract||10.0% = 10 grams = 1 tablespoon|
|Edelweiss Extract||3.0% = 3 grams = 3/4 tablespoon|
|Homeostatine||4.0% = 4 grams = 1/2 teaspoon|
|Pepha-Tight||5.0% = 5 grams = 3/4 teaspoon|
|Germall Plus Liquid||0.3% = 0.3 grams = 1/8 teaspoon|
|Total||100.0% = 100 grams|
Combine EMT Polymer and distilled water with mixing. Add remainder of ingredients, mix well and package.
EMT Skin Rescue Serum with Cucumber contains all water soluble ingredients and can be used ‘as is as a facial moisturizer. For dry skin. EMT Skin Rescue Serum with Cucumber functions well as a toning serum to be followed with your favorite cream, lotion or facial oil.
- We recommend packaging this formula in a bottle with a dispensing cap or pump.
- This formula is quite thick. To easily dispense into a bottle, put the finished gelled product into a freezer bag, close the bag, then clip the end and squeeze into the bottle.
DISCLAIMER: This information is to demonstrate how The Herbarie products can be utilized. Our information is based on our own research and is believed to be accurate. We assume no liability for misuse of our products or data and we urge our purchaser to do their own testing to ensure the products meet their own specifications.
The Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc., Prosperity, SC 29127https://www.theherbarie.com/