- DIY Cosmetic Base & Kits
- NEW PRICING AND SPECIAL SALE
- New Products
- Actives, Antioxidants & Anti-Aging
- Botanical Extracts
- Butters & Waxes
- CO2 Extracts
- Conditioners, Thickeners, & Structural Agents
- Dried Botanicals & Herbs
- Emulsifiers-Complete for Creams & Lotions
- Equipment & Accessories
- Essential Oils
- Hydrolyzed Proteins
- Nutrients & Vitamins
- Oils & Emollients
- Oils & Emollients - Water Soluble or Dispersible
- Packaging & Containers
- PhytoScented Botanical Extracts and Blends
- Preservatives, Antioxidants, & Chelating Agents
- Thickeners & Conditioners for Surfactant Systems
Avena Sativa Velvet Cream
The Herbarie’s Avena Sativa Velvet Cream formula features our excellent BTMS Conditioning Emulsifier which is well known for providing a soft, velvety skin feel.
This formula is rich in skin nourishing emollients such as Organic Shea Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, and Botanical Complex LSC. Our skin nourishing Botanical Complex LSC contains extracts of Rose, Calendula, Chamomile, Red Clover, Elder and Willowbark. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil conditions and softens skin and provides a fresh coconut scent as well.
Avena Oat Extract will provide the well known skin care benefits of oats as well as skin hydration. Avena Oat Extract contains silicic acid, flavones, and triterpenoid saponins to moisturize, soothe and soften skin.
Avena Sativa Velvet Cream has a soft, velvety feel that will condition without a greasy feel.
|Distilled Water||64.0% = 320 grams|
|Avena Oat Extract||5.0% = 25 grams|
|BTMS Conditioning Emulsifier||8.0% = 40 grams|
|Organic Shea Butter||10.0% = 50 grams|
|Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil||8.0% = 40 grams|
|Botanical Complex LSC||3.0% = 15 grams|
|PB Microcide||1.0% = 5 grams|
|Lavender Essential Oil||1.0% = 5 grams|
|Total||100.0% = 500 grams|
- In a separate stainless steel container, heat Part A to 75C/170F.
- In another separate stainless steel container, heat Part B to 75C/170F.
- Add Part A to B with mixing.
- Continue to mix until temperature is between 50C/122F and 40C/104F or less.
- Add Part C ingredients and mix until completely cool.
DISCLAIMER: This information is to demonstrate how The Herbarie products can be utilized. Our information is based on our own research and is believed to be accurate. We assume no liability for misuse of our products or data and we urge our purchaser to do their own testing to ensure the products meet their own specifications.
The Herbarie at Stoney Hill Farm, Inc., Prosperity, SC 29127https://www.theherbarie.com/